GeoSLAM DRAW is the entry-level solution for the efficient processing of point clouds to create detailed 2D ground plans and façade views. It contains practical functions for measurement, simple web export, alignment and registration tools which makes it easy to interrogate, edit, change you point cloud data and to translate it to BIM.
Additional GeoSLAM DRAW features:
- Register point cloud data - This includes not only REVO point clouds, but as well any other mobile or static scans.
- Automatically create plans and sections - DRAW allows you to create sections though all your data, from which floor plans can be derived.
- Compatibility with any other CAD software - Regardless of what is created, whether it is CAD lines, section orthos, floor plans or similar, in DRAW they will be automatically saved in DWG / DFX formats, which allow you to transition to any other CAD tool
- Easy Point Cloud to BIM workflow - Data is imported to DRAW by views, which makes it easy and fast to create BIM models. It is done by auto-vectorising sections and layouts.
This video shows how to install a license file for GeoSLAM DRAW.
This video introduces the basics of GeoSLAM DRAW:
- Loading a project from GeoSLAM HUB and files
- Moving around (zoom, moving views, tiled view)
- Align a project
- Create layouts
- Create sections
Here you can learn about the measuring tools including:
- Measuring tool
- Distance measuring
- Angles measuring
- Texting tool
- Duplicating layouts
- Floor and ceiling plans
Here you can learn how to create:
- Horizontal sections
- Vertical sections
- Define thickness
Here you can learn how to vectorise and auto-vectorise your point cloud data quickly and efficiently:
- Manual vectorisation (creating drawn plans)
- Automatic vectorisation (creating drawn plans)
DRAW PRO Web Export
With a pro version of DRAW, one can export a web viewer application which can be shared with anyone. The video shows the steps in order to output web export.