Scanning with Colour in Mind - Using the ZEB-CAM
Points to consider in order to capture a good point cloud for colourising:
- Walk slowly pointing the scanner to the centre of the room;
- Keep a steady hand;
- When transitioning to different spaces:
Point the scanner in both sides of the transition area consecutively
Create “arcs” around doors and other transition spaces;
- Stop for 5 seconds every 1 minute or so to increase video coverage and quality.
- Try not to walk straight down a corridor. Create arcs and move to each side of the corridor.
- When starting the scan, make sure the ZEB-CAM is on and the cable is fully plugged in.
Useful Resources Related: ZEB-CAM Operation